Hello Year 3 and Year 3 Parents,
I hope you have all had a good week and enjoyed all the sunshine we have had. Just a few notes for the week ahead.
- Firstly, well done to you all for completing another month of home learning. I am very proud of you all for all of your efforts. I have attached a certificate below if you are able to print it.
- Some exciting activities and events have been especially organised. Mrs Condell has been busy organising a virtual sports' day for you to take part in if you would like. All the details about this are on the children's section of the website. Feel free to send me any photographs or videos of you taking part to put on our class page.
- Mrs Auterson has complied a quiz about place names in Northern Ireland which is sure to get us all thinking! Details about the quiz are on the class page link of the website.
- I have given oral spelling activities this week to help leave you more time if you are able to take part in the above activities and events.
- Thank you for all your continued support with home learning. Just a few more weeks to go. Keep up the great work. The holidays are soon in sight!
Take care everyone
Teacher explanation videos for maths this week are in 'Video Resource Centre.' A few other useful you tube videos below.